Sunday 15 March 2015

Vintage craft fairs and quirky beers

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday. Today I had a lovely day visiting the Urban Market at Drygate Brewery. It was so cute!
#

There was live music, bubble tea from Tempo Tea Bar, made-in-Scotland cards, prints, popcorn, cupcakes, chocolates, jewellery, candles and gifts! I had such a good time wandering round the stalls and chatting to folk.




I bought a cute necklace from Made by Suzi - she creates them out of old bits of broken crockery! Genius! Check out her Etsy shop.


The Drygate Brewery has an amazing craft beers shop too - I went a bit mad! I couldn't resist the packaging of the cherry beer and the banana beer intrigued me! (tried it tonight - amazing!) I'll definitely be back here! The guy in the shop was awesome too and he had a cool beard.



Spent the evening chilling with my mum, drinking some cava and eating jalapeno poppers in front of the TV! Happy Mother's Day everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment